Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 5&6

Well
Yesterday sure was nice.
I went over to moms to make eggs benedict for everyone. All I did was make hollandaise, total fail. I tried to do blender hollandaise, which doesn't work and i tried it with margarine. God it was lame, we ate it anyway though HAHA.
I went home around 11 and tided a little. Went for a walk with butter...and jelly, he would not stop following us! and on the way back he kept telling us to wait for him and panting his ass off. A cat! panting!
After this I took some pictures of my garden progress.
I have the largest list of things to make right now! it is crazy! I don't even know where to start.
Today I bought Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Toy Story and the Lion King for $50 on ebay, I'm a little nervous about this whole thing...never mind, I am a LOT nervous!
Work yesterday, work today. Can't wait for our mini vacation! 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment