Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi Friday July 30

Hi Friday July 30th before a long weekend.
And what a productive day you were.
Thank goodness it was payday.
I tried to get canning label stickers printed but that pretty much won't work. I went to the bank and bought dog food at buy one get one 50% off! So that was $130.
I went to Hofsteads and bought peaches to can and beans to pickle. I wanted to roast red peppers but they were all hot house darn it.
I canned 4-500s of peaches and 3 quarts of pickles.
I also finised by apron today. I made it about as hard as I possibly could, this one took me about 4 hours, if i do it again i think i could do it in one.
For dinner I made grilled pizza with homemade pesto, mozzerella, fresh local tomatoes, and chili peppers. Declicous!
Shane and I went for a walk after dinner in the beautiful warm summer air, it was a beautiful night.
I spent $25 a Hofsteads and $35 at Pricemart. and $4 at decades for frozen lemonades on our walk

No comments:

Post a Comment